Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to and govern your access to and use of the Parrot App (“Mobile App”) as well as the website www.joinparrot.com or any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked or otherwise connected thereto (collectively referred to as the “Site”). Your access to and use of the Site will be subject to your accepting these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or any third party acting on your behalf or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and PT. Zen Sung IndonesiaZen Innovate Pte. Ltd. (“we”,”company”, “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the Site viz., the Mobile App as well as the website www.joinparrot.com or any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked or otherwise connected thereto. You agree that by accepting these Terms and Conditions you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue such use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
By using our website and/or App you agree to all the Terms and Conditions and new versions and amendments thereof. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of the updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of, and to have accepted the changes, if any, after the date that such revisions are posted. Any changes shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the same and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express and prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal and non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
You acknowledge that You have the authority to complete and submit the insurance application to us via the Mobile App and /or website. You declare and warrant that:
All the facts known or ought to be known in respect of the risk proposed are fully and faithfully disclosed in the insurance application.
You understand that any inaccurate, incomplete or false information given or any omission of information required, may render the insurance application invalid.
You declare that you have read the completed form as summarised and accept responsibility for the answers. You will promptly inform if there are any changes in any of the details you have directly or indirectly provided to be the basis of this application.
You agree to accept the insurance policy subject its to the terms and conditions.
You undertake to pay any difference arising from a discrepancy in the NCD declared, failing which the insurance policy can be cancelled by the insurer.
As per the local rules and regulations, you have the right to cancel your insurance policy within the stipulated time from the date of (online) receipt of insurance policy (referred to as “Free look period”) and refund of your premium amount shall be processed as per the applicable process and procedures. This Free look facility can be availed only for certain policies and subject to certain other terms and conditions specified by regulations. We encourage all our customers to read the insurance policy document carefully. Further, you understand that once your policy is cancelled the premium refunded might be subject to deduction of (i) charges pertaining to survey conducted (ii) administrative and service cost like stamp duty etc.
All payments with respect to refunds shall be the sole responsibility of the insurer as per the rules and regulations laid down by the MAS.
You (cardholder) may dispute or would want to cancel a transaction carried out through our Website and/or Mobile App and file a Chargeback with your issuing bank for the reversal of that transaction. We shall not be liable to you, in any form or manner whatsoever, for any claims, disputes, proceedings which may arise in connection with Chargebacks initiated by you.
You acknowledge that, under this agreement, You are submitting certain personal data to the company via the Mobile App and/or Website. You represent and warrant to the Company that:
You have willingly provided the Personal Data in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws and are permitting:
the Company to collect and use that Personal Data for the Proposed Purposes; and
the Company to disclose that Personal Data to third parties (including but not limited to its affiliates, representatives, agents, service providers and professional advisors, whether located within or outside IndonesiaSingapore) for the Proposed Purposes or for regulatory requirements; in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws;
the Personal Data is accurate and correct, and You shall give the Company notice in writing as soon as reasonably practicable if You become aware that any of the Personal Data is not accurate/correct or has been updated and/or changed; and
You shall provide reasonable assistance to the Company to comply with all applicable Privacy Laws.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of the Site, you agree, not to or not attempt to, at any point of time whether directly or indirectly, without our prior written consent :
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretence.
3. use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
4. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
5. engage in unauthorised framing of or linking to the Site.
6. trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
7. make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
8. engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
9. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
10. attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
11. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
12. use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
13. use the Site or part thereof, as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
14. decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
15. attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
16. harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
17. delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
19. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
20. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
21. except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
22. disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
23. use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You also agree to use correct smartphone, tab, laptop and computer to use the Site and give all the permissions required to use the site and /or the App.
The Site may invite or allow you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, competitions and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions"). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. your Contributions do not violate any law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that those moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from taking any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have first-hand experience with the person/entity/service/experience being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organise a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
(5) use the application for any revenue generating endeavour, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended; (6) make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time; (7) use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application; (8) use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; or (9) use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
Apple and Android Devices
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third- Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. Please note that your relationship with the Third-Party service providers associated with your Third-Party accounts is governed solely by your agreement(s) with such Third-Party service providers. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (collectively the "Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including
all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
. Please be advised the Site is hosted in SingaporeIndonesia. If you access the Site from any other region in the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in SingaporeIndonesia, then through your use of the Site or Services, you are transferring your data to IndonesiaSingapore, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in SingaporeIndonesia.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Site, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
These terms and conditions are drafted in Bahasa and English Languages.
The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content or the content of any websites linked to this Site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any
(1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials, (2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Site, (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Site, (5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Site by any Third Party, and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Site. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a Third Party through the Site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any ThirdParty providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
In no case shall we, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising from your use of any of the services or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the services and/or content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the services, even if advised of their possibility. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action will at all times be limited to SGD IDR 10 Million. ,000 (Singapore Dollars One Thousand). Because some Countries, States or Jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such Countries, States or Jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the extent such limitation is permitted by law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective Directors, officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by
(5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (6) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to co-operate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non- electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Parrot app, please go to the rewards section from the Home screen and choose either Sodexo Vouchers or LinkAja cashback. Please familiarise yourself with the detailed terms and conditions of the respective redemption partners. Please select the number of P-Rewards you want to redeem and click “Redeem”. You need to redeem a minimum of 100 P-Rewards in one transaction. Your redemption request is processed within 2 working days
By continuing to browse or by clicking 'Accept', you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance your site experience and for analytical purposes. To Learn more about how we use the cookies, please see our cookies policy